Team amazing_grace♥ (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
2»

Replies

• caza6464
    caza6464 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am well ready for the challenge, really excited about it, hopefull will help me to keep on the straight and narrow, i need to lose 10lb in the next 5 weeks so this will be a massive help1439569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to kick the crap out of August! I'm trying to friend everyone on here, but I got to the 8th person on the list and the site stopped me... apparently you can't send more than 5 requests in a 10 minute time frame... lol. Will send out more requests in a few minutes.

So, since Gary is coordinating all of this, do all the teams have the same challenges each week? Or are the challenges different for each team?

Also, what happens if someone drops out? Not saying anyone will, but it's a fact that sometimes people do. Does the team get penalized for a member just disappearing? Or is there a method for handling that already in place?

Added the team banner to my signature, and it makes my signature HUGE! I usually try and keep my signature smaller, but I don't want to take any of them off, so I guess it will just have to be big for the next month. LOL

@Clew - Those food challenges would be HARD! But they would be so interesting to try!! And it IS supposed to be a challenge, right?? Love those ideas, and if they don't get used here, I may try them someday just on my own. :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey all I am off to bed as it is 2:30am on the 1st here but will log my weight and weight loss goals and send you a photo when I get up :)
  • healthymern10
    Options
    hello all let's do this i am looking to drop 12lbs, and this group looks like we are all going to make it and KICK THE CRAP OUT OF AUGUST :)

2506180.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:laugh:
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Starting weight : 89.6kg
    Goal weight for august : 85kg
    That is a total of 4.6 kilos lost.

Keen to start :) Here we go!
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day One Challenge: 100 Jumping Jacks! DONE!!! TAKE THAT AUGUST!!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    How do I put the "Team Amazing Grace" pic thingy with all the names on my signature?
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Day One Challenge: 100 Jumping Jacks! DONE!!! TAKE THAT AUGUST!!!!

Whoo hoo!!! Look at YOU!!!
    Sweet!!!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm going to track my measurements as well since my weight has been stagnant forever yet I KNOW my body is changing (regular high intensity kettlebells and boxing). I havent done it regularly, I wish I have. Maybe we should all do this too - even though it's not part of the challenge, seeing improvements any way you can is always fun :flowerforyou:
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    BTW ... 100 jacks are done. WOOT!
  • healthymern10
    Options
    wooo hooo did my 100 jumping jacks :sad: , can't remember the last time i did those, but i have to say i woke up this morning know i had a challenge and people who are there to support and go through this with me. :laugh: :wink: :smile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2506180.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • healthymern10
    Options
    forgot to add that i had over my 8 glasses of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: