Roll up roll up - London friends needed!

Options
Hi guys!

Try as I might I can't seem to keep up with the time difference between here and the states so would love to 'meet' some London based MFP buddies.

Who knows, I might even find someone that actually goes to the same gym as I do. Any motivation helps!

Is anyone from London/Surrey?!

Doesn't matter if you are male, female, single, married, pink with brown spots or have four legs (although four legs would give you a distinct advantage at the gym haha).

I'm Christine, 31, separated with a 5 year old bundle of energy that keeps me on my toes! I work full time but love MFP as it's really helping me reach my goals.

Be good to hear from you!

Replies

• kashmerethompson
    Options
    Hey from Dagenham here! Counts as greater London and Essex.
  • Christine_2017
    Christine_2017 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I know Dagenham, I've driven through once or twice
  • DaveAddams
    DaveAddams Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm from Surrey, just inside the M25
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine, I'm from West London.
  • Christine_2017
    Options
    Hi guys! Nice to meet you :) now to suss out who is here for what! I am here to try and shift ten stubborn pounds but also to try and improve my lifestyle in general. How about you guys?
  • ImpulsiveDaydreamer
    Options
    Hello All, I’m a Londoner and just joined hoping to shift a few barrels before next summer. Feel free to add me!
  • Christine_2017
    Options
    Hi ImpulsiveDaydreamer! I have added you :) how are you finding the site?!
  • ImpulsiveDaydreamer
    Options
    Hi, Thanks Christine_2017! :) Still trying to figure out how everything works navigation-wise, will likely get easier the more I use it. Really useful to understand food intake vs Calorie control. I’m pretty new to the calorie counting so hoping to get that under control. How have you found using the site?