Wii games

Options
I've been playing Wii Fit, Wii Sports, EA Active and Just Dance a lot lately. I need some new games though. I was thinking about trying that new UFC personal trainer. Any suggestions?

Replies

• NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii & I LOVE it!!!
  • mom_2_girls
    mom_2_girls Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also have Wii Zumba. It is fun and a good workout.
  • aleah623
    aleah623 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    How about the Biggest Loser ones? I have the first edition and its a good work out. You should be able to find it used.
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    I have played one of the Jillian games but it wasn't the biggest loser. I will have to give it a try though.
  • Msvalsworld
    Msvalsworld Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have the same games you have plus Zumba I love them all I got a good workout from my wii active today.
  • aleah623
    aleah623 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    How are the Zumba ones? Do you have to be really coordinated or is this something a beginner/uncoordinated person could do?

If you have any videa rental stores in your area, you could rent some of the games and try them before you commit to buying.
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    I have heard a lot of people who enjoy Zumba. Isn't it kind of like a dancing game or something? I know theres also a second one coming out.
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My bf loves the UFC Trainer game! He's been doing it every day and it's been kicking his butt.
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have been using Gold's Gym Dance workout. I really like it. They show how to do moves. It starts out with simpler steps and builds on. It also show how many calories you have burned. Great workouts. I also use active 2. I am in the middle of my 2nd 9 week workout. Still on nomal have not tried difficult yet