Favorite Work Out Music?

Options
I am building my Gym playlist and would like your ideas for music that really makes you move. Also, any ideas on how I can download the songs for free would be welcomed.

Replies

• Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    www.thepiratebay.com

Use torrents and get a torrent app.

Trance/Rave music is good to me!
  • Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Livejournal MP3_SHARE
  • guinessngolf
    Options
    I use Pandora radio, if you have something like a droid or an iphone with internet capabilities you can make a playlist of upbeat music that way and always have new songs pop up :)

Edited to add my fave workout song of all time- "Good Vibrations" Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch.
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    I've always liked "Eye of the tiger by Survivor", some of Madonnas old tunes can get your toes to tappen also.
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    You can use Pandora and choose what type of music to listen to. Its a free app. Or download music off of Frostwire. Those are the two I use.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    super bass- nicki minaj
    tonight tonight- hot chellae rae
    let me hear you scream- ozzy
    welcome to the world- kevin rudolph
    supergirl- saving jane

these are some of my favorites :D
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    In some countries, the downloading of copyrighted music from torrent sites like Pirate Bay or p2p software like Frostwire are illegal. Keep that in mind and follow the laws in your area.

For me, I listen to all different things at the gym, sometimes I just listen to ambient ocean waves, sometimes heavy rock, sometimes podcasts, it depends on my mood.
  • jlynnmclaughlin
    Options
    "Raise You Glass" by Pink and "All In" by Lifehouse are the ones that get me pumpin' the most atm! I also love Eminem's "Not Afraid" and "Run This Town" by Jay-Z. Pretty much any Pink song can get my butt movin'! :)
  • ting001
    ting001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    go to http://jog.fm You can plug in your pace and it will recommend songs with the same number of beats per minute.
  • sare_sweetheart
    Options
    I really like Survivor-Eye of the Tiger and Burning Heart, Matthew Wilder- Never Gonna Break My Stride, Joe Esposito-You're the Best Around,pretty much any eighties song. Gloria Gaynor-I Will Survive,Chumbawumba- Tubthumping, La Roux-Bulletproof, Kesha- any song. Hope this helps some!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    have you ever heard of Girl Talk?! Oh, man. That's almost all I listen to when I work out. Someone once coined it "jock jams for hipsters". ha!

He's a DJ that just mixes popular music with random older stuff. It's a lot of hip hop. You can't buy it anywhere so you have to download it. Download "Feed the Animals" or "All Day". His other albums aren't as good
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your suggestions!