New struggling dieter!!

Options
New to the site. Struggling to keep the diet going. A member of weight watchers and have lss 30 lbs since feb 1st but at a stand still for the last 6 weeks. Losing motivation. Still have 30 lbs to go per my doctor!!

Replies

• kjpollard
    Options
    This is a great site, very encouraging! Feel free to friend me.
  • Garrett1234
    Garrett1234 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've found the site very helpful in keeping myself on track. Hang in there!
  • xcmom
    xcmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find lots of support & motivation on here! Feel free to friend me.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    u could do it! just take it one day at a time. i lost my weight with weight watchers
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    It's hard when your body plateaus. Maybe try mixing exeercising up a bit to try and "trick your body into releasing some more weight.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • windhamb
    Options
    Hi! I've been using myfitnesspal since February - I've lost 20 pounds and would like to lose 20 more! It really works if you are honest with the program (which is sounds like you already know how to do that :). Feel free to friend me as well! I have found that the exercise is the key to keeping the weight coming off. As well as sticking with a consistant diet. If I change up what I eat too often, I gain a few pounds back.
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    This site is awesome!! Lots of support!! Friend me if you want a buddy!! Good luck on your journey!

:drinker: 2-fisting the water today!!
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am doing W.W. and have only lost 4lbs - I just joined this site to see if this would help - good luck
  • 4himalone
    Options
    This is a great site. The people here are wonderful and helpful! Welcome!!!!!
  • kmh1980
    kmh1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you aren't already try eating 5 to 6 small meals a day. Ration your calories through out the day, aiming for less than 30g of carbs, at least 10g of protein, and 300 calories or less. (this is not perfect, you will of course go over here and there or miss a snack - just keep trying). I feel full with this plan, it has really helped.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss journey! if your dieting that means your going to put the weight back on, you must change your whole life style that's the only way to be the person you want to be
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site with a lot of very supportive members. Feel free to friend me if you like. Hang in there, you WILL get over this hump!
  • tjnd88
    tjnd88 Posts: 26
    Options
    Get your exercise every single day, but try to mix it up a bit.

Eat smaller meals, 5-6 times a day, as opposed to the usual 3.

Hang in there.....lots of great support and advice here.