Friends?

So I'm stacy I'm 25 years old and I'm currently 178 5'2 . This is not where I saw myself back in the day, I was supper active I love sports but at some point in my life I was using food as a clutch to hold myself up when I felt like the world was pushing me down. So I'm on this journey to 125 . I'm hoping I could find some people who are on the same boat it would be nice to chat and make some friends . Thanks for reading and best of luck

Replies

• Monislimdown
    Monislimdown Posts: 8 Member
    Hey Stacey, I'm Monica. I'm 160lbs and want to get down to 140. Glad to meet You! I just joined this app too.
  • stacyx3melanie
    stacyx3melanie Posts: 2 Member
    I've had the app but haven't used it much but I really want to get better and in the habit of using it
  • legblonde355
    legblonde355 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in a similar boat. Gained a bunch of weight due to depression and life issues. Feel free to add me it's good to have accountability buddies!
  • Melisandray
    Melisandray Posts: 40 Member
    You can do this. I've dropped 63 to date. Couldn't have done it without this app/site.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Would love to connect as friends!!
  • ThatFreakinNinja
    ThatFreakinNinja Posts: 15 Member
    Hi :) I'm on the same boat I was at lowest of 125 and I gained about 20 lbs. I'm trying to get back on track. Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other :)
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Hi! I'm sending you a friend request. Us short girls have to stick together. :)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like - I've been on here a while...did the whole falling out of logging etc and am back at it and log every day! Anyone can feel free to add me - always good to have friends to motivate and be motivated by! :smile:
  • Chibi_Cactuar
    Chibi_Cactuar Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I would love to be friends. :) I'm trying to get down to 200 lbs and I'm 5'2". I'm 23 in November.