Anyone else have breakfast for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Not every night, but at least once every couple of weeks.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Just tonight I did. Sweet potato, spinach and mushroom frittata.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    No.
  • nads_ayoub
    nads_ayoub Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love eggs at dinner!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,418 Member
    Options
    Every now and then. I always buy an artisan bread on Saturdays, and often just have this bread with a quality cheese or ham throughout the day. I might cook something on Saturdays, but often only eat it on Sunday then. Works for me.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    In my house it's called "Brinner".
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Of course. Never understood the notion that Eggs etc were a "breakfast food". Been all around Europe and Asia and Eggs are routinely found on menus throughout the day.

Porridge is just another well cooked grain...no different than a congee really...or a real mushy risotto.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, spinach and a hash brown are dinner on nights when I can't be stuffed and get home late.

Shakshuka is dinner whenever I can justify it!
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm more of the opposite - I love having dinner food for breakfast - I'll often have leftovers from the night before at breakfast, particularly curries and stews. The other day I actually had pork chops for breakfast.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My husband cooks the majority of our meals and we only have breakfast for dinner once in awhile. But when I was on my own during the week (before he moved in) I would have breakfast almost every night.

The thing I love about breakfast in general is that I can make something yummy that fits my calories no matter what...just 170 calories left? Omelet with Sriracha and veggies. Have 600 calories to play with? Time for crepes or pancakes, or maybe some hash browns with fruit and veggie sausage. I love breakfast!