Options
2»

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    hawk057 wrote: »
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Ah, okay. Yes, getting rid of some weight quickly while you have the capacity to do that is a good idea for your back.

I'm like you with breakfast, usually the mere thought of food first thing is 'ew, yuck, no' (though sometimes I wake up ravenous). Breakfast for me will often depend on how much exercise I've done the day before. Often I'm fine on coffee until lunch time. Anyway, thought I'd suggest it as a potential way to keep more of your calories for later in the day :)

Thanks for your help and advice! I did try adjusting so that around half of my calories were my evening meal. and i havent been as hungry, tho am a bit peckish but i can ignore it long enough that itll pass. I did eat about 400 more than I wanted but made it to the gym today and burnt 460 on the treadmill and did another 40 minutes lifting. so I think itll balance out to what you said about eating back about half my burned cals.

Fabulous :)
  • Jennifersanders228
    Options
    If two hr of food you are still hungry. So, add fiber in your food. Fiber is important too since it adds to that I am full feeling. Like eggs with toast and fruit.
  • S2Rose
    S2Rose Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lots of helpful tips here, thanks guys!
    Personally i've been focusing on listening to my body as much as possible. I use to aaaalways be hungry(or so I thought), but now I focus on what my body and stomach are trying to tell me(rumblings, pangs, etc) to know when I should at least have a meal. I easily go now for 5-6 hours(use to feel like I was dying at 3) before my stomach is noticeably like "Hey woman, FOOD!". I catch my mind or slight hunger trying to creep in from time to time, so usually i'll have a few slices of apple or something as snacks if I really can't stand it.