Hoping for Health This TIme

Options
Hi all, I am back to get serious about the weight before it takes away my health. At 30, I have a long history of dieting, binge eating, and disordered eating, but I am doing my best to do this the right way. I took a hiatus from calorie counting after I got pretty carried away preparing for my wedding (3 years ago). Life has been a crazy ride since then, postponed grad school and decided to switch careers from psychology to nursing. Left a toxic but high paying job to slum it as a CNA in long term care. Working on becoming my best self while I get a career makeover as well. I need as much support as I can get and I plan to be pretty active here so please send me requests. We can do this!

Replies

• mlconner1972
    mlconner1972 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    My name is Michelle conner. Forgive me I am new at this. I been using this app for a while and nust found this part. Showes how much attention I pay. Lol..i see your looking for some friends.. if your still looking...i would be up for that. I am a single mom with 3 adult children. I look forward to hearing from you. Forgive me if it makes a bit to respond because I have to figure that part our nexr..lol
  • mlconner1972
    mlconner1972 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    My name is Michelle conner. Forgive me I am new at this. I been using this app for a while and nust found this part. Showes how much attention I pay. Lol..i see your looking for some friends.. if your still looking...i would be up for that. I am a single mom with 3 adult children. I look forward to hearing from you. Forgive me if it makes a bit to respond because I have to figure that part our nexr..lol