Love the gym......when I get there!!!

Options
Hi all,
New to this app but loving it!! Any tips, chat, encouragement would be appreciated!!
Had injury 18 months ago which put pay to my 6 days a week (totally obsessive) gym regime! Yep, put on loads of weight and lost mojo.
With fear of not getting back into my size 8 sexy dresses for Crimbo, have joined new gym (figure fresh start.....also not keen on old gym buddies seeing me as a flump in gym gear, instead of previous lean & mean). Started there Body transformation program, hence on this app!!
2 classes in and hurting like hell...... who's been there, done that and HAS HAD A HAPPY ENDING!!!
Happy Lifting,
Jules x

Replies

• rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Carrying on thro the pain n the bad days (We all get em) is what makes the end result n the "WOW look at you" worth it!
    I'm in the box of, I have mutha Fudgers to prove wrong! Those bar stewards are my drive! and once you see a change that will become your drug and your fire to keep going, you want that next Db along, that extra plate on the barbell or the pin to move down one on the machine!
    Keep at it Julia!! You got this! x
  • BekahAngel05
    BekahAngel05 Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm back after a year off for S.I. Joint issues. Hoping to get back down to my previous weight of 140, so I now have 35 lbs to lose. you can add me if you .
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect as friends!!