Looking for friends for mutual motivation and support

Options
ps090924
ps090924 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I have just joined this app today . I weigh 74 kg as of now . Which translates to 162 lbs . My target weight is 45 kg , or 99 lbs, which is the ideal weight for my height of 5 ft.

It would be really nice to be part of a group of friends and community where we can motivate and support each other through this journey . Please add me if you feel the same ☺️

Replies

• ps090924
    ps090924 Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Let's hope we all achieve our goals ! ☺️
  • Starr1305
    Starr1305 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for motivation and support. I currently weigh (gulp) 170lbs but would like to get down between 130 and 140lbs. I know it's noot perfect but I feel it's realistic.
  • Monislimdown
    Monislimdown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm looking for friend group on here toi. Just joined to todat in hopes to stay motivated with my weightloss journey. I'm 160 trying to get down to 140lbs. Hopefully we can connect to help motivate each other
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Tracking your food is so helpful, Log everything accurately you can do this!! All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • kellig1979
    kellig1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me guys I am also in need of some good friends and motivational support
  • smithy08js
    smithy08js Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am trying to psych myself up to go workout. I would rather lay in bed, especially since the mornings have been cool. I know I will feel better once I workout. If I don't i will regret it all day and feel guilty.
  • complicateme86
    complicateme86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to stay motivated. My biggest weakness is finding the time to exercise. I work full time and have a 3 year old who keeps me busy. I also tend to cook a lot of dinners during the week to keep my family eating healthy but run out of steam when it comes to working out. I work as a dietitian so am pretty aware of what I'm putting in my body. Feel free to add me!
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I really need the support. Please friend me : )
  • cheriebah
    cheriebah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Right there with you girl! Support always gives the best motivation. I don't have many friends on here so add away
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes for support! You can add me :)
    I also have about 30 kilos to lose still but we can do this!
  • nads_ayoub
    nads_ayoub Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Support is so important, especially when the scale stops moving or when it's the time of the month and you can't stop yourself from reaching for that piece of chocolate!! Keep going and we can do this together. X
  • KarlaLM58
    KarlaLM58 Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need support and motivation in the worst way. I keep starting and stopping. I'm 59yo and want to get this weight off for back issues and general health. I'm at 211 and want to get to 160. I don't know how to add someone even though I've been in here for years. Please add me to a group of tell me how to join one.
  • towngirl701
    towngirl701 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support, please add me. My starting weight is 172 and I'm 5'3. My doctor is concerned about my cholesterol and said I absolutely must diet and exercise.

Krista
  • jkddavis4
    jkddavis4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i joined sparkpeople it is great they have alot of support and photos and everyone is allways posting things, pics of meals they make, advice, you see the people and there journeys to loose weight, videos,
  • smithy08js
    smithy08js Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    KarlaLM58 wrote: »
    Hello, I need support and motivation in the worst way. I keep starting and stopping. I'm 59yo and want to get this weight off for back issues and general health. I'm at 211 and want to get to 160. I don't know how to add someone even though I've been in here for years. Please add me to a group of tell me how to join one.

Sounds like we are in the same place size wise. I've been up and down. This time I am going to continually make small changes so it turns into life long habit to be healthy.
  • visualizefit
    visualizefit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm already down 20lbs but have another 70lbs to lose. I love being supportive of people on my page!
  • SkylerSayys
    SkylerSayys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll add you guys! Feel free to add me too! Rn I have 4 friends and it really does make a difference from when I had none and now I would love to have more!
  • vjmcint
    vjmcint Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Val and I'm fairly new. I'd like to join but it isn't very easy to do. I'd like to be added in. I had to quit Weight Watchers due to cost and I really miss the community!