nomore groups for 100lbs or more want to start one ??????

Options
2»

Replies

• KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I like The Eliminators too... I'm not a mommy so the other one wouldn't fit me!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like the Eliminators as well.; eliminating negative behaviors and thoughts that we don't deserve better.

I've very excited about this group and look forward to getting to know everyone.

I agree!
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    I'm interested too! I'm Michelle - from Omaha, Nebraska. My ultimate goal is to lose 125 lbs but am aiming for 100 by my 35th birthday (7/17/13). I am loving this site and the motivation I am getting. Eyes on the prize - let's do this!!
  • 1terby
    1terby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the "eliminators" as well. I'm new to mfp and still working my way around the site. Looking forward in getting to know you all why we are on this journey together.
  • janaj88
    janaj88 Posts: 23
    Options
    May I please join, too? My name is Jana and I live in Texas. I need to lose 188 pounds. The Texas heat is melting me and the weight is hard on my knees and feet. I would love to have mini challenges with you guys!
  • ama2414
    ama2414 Posts: 24
    Options
    I would love to join too- My name's Amanda-from Boston. Looking to loose 100+ lbs!
  • msstillion79
    Options
    Welcome chll2803,ladyjessa2,kaechelle,michelle-vankat,spawlak82,janaj88, and ama2414 U are all welcomed. I dont know how to just add a carryon to this post so i am goin to start a new one with the eliminators 2011 as the title. We will start tomorrow August 1 and i will repost our weekly check in days and what to talk about them days and also this weeks challanges and if for some reason like the cardio or situps r to hard for u right now maybe just try to move a little more than normal in a day and try as many situps as u can or just add an personnal goal to it K talk to everyone on the new thread LETS GO ELIMINATORS 2011 we Can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :happy: :drinker:
  • megkidsrn92
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Is there room for one more? Literally just joined now. I've never been in an online group before, but really need the support. I would love to go from current weight of 298lbs to pre-baby weight of 142lbs, seeing as my "baby" will be turning 18 in September! I would settle for 180lbs. HERE'S TO ALL OF US MEETING OUR GOALS!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in but this will be my first group so I don't really know what we do.
  • msstillion79
    Options
    You guys are welcomed thats why i started this but if it starts to get out of hand ill have to close it but this is an honesty group we keep track of our own with the option of opening up our diaries but i am happy that u guys joined us so many groups are closed and everyone needs motivation and support Welcome again i just started the new topic called "THE ELIMINATORS 2011" SO GO THERE K C-YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: