UK Friends

Hey all, I'm looking for UK based friends. I'm Sarah, 34 from Suffolk. Please fee free to add me for support. I'm down four and a half stone and would love to lose another 7-10lb. Thanks!

Replies

• emmasjones721
    emmasjones721 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey I'm Emma from Plymouth I'm 28, new to MFP and need to lose 50lbs before my wedding in August 2018!
  • Focus83
    Focus83 Posts: 20 Member
    well done on your amazing loss so far. Im from London. Feel free to add me. 100+lbs to lose. Only on my 2nd week now.
  • czmiles926
    czmiles926 Posts: 130 Member
    I'm from Suffolk as well! :)
  • dolmabalf
    dolmabalf Posts: 5 Member
    I'm from Manchester and I'm still in the early stages of fitness. I'd like to lose 4-5 stones
  • ramshackles
    ramshackles Posts: 85 Member
    I'm from the north west - add me
  • sammyosborn
    sammyosborn Posts: 12 Member
    Hi guys, I'm looking to make some new friends to help me to get back on track, people who are active users. Please feel free to add me :) I still have 50lbs to lose!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    czmiles926 wrote: »
    I'm from Suffolk as well! :)
    Ooooh what part? I'm in Ipswich x
  • beverleywestwood
    beverleywestwood Posts: 2 Member
    19 so far. 12 to go but I know that it will be a hard slog until Christmas.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    I don't seem to get many friend requests from these threads, but here goes...I am from Bristol...36lbs or so to go...lost 19.4 lbs so far...into heavy lifting...
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Hampshire here. I have been on mfp on and off for years now. My main goals are maintaining my weight, possibly gaining a little at some point, and focusing on my fitness. Feel free to add me if you need encouragement, motivation and advice.
  • kimiuzzell
    kimiuzzell Posts: 611 Member
    I'm from Norwich
  • ravergirl1992
    ravergirl1992 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm from Bracknell, Berkshire. Currently losing weight using MFP for my wedding on 27th October. My final dress fitting is on 7th October so not long to go!!
  • Petrolhead75
    Petrolhead75 Posts: 45 Member
    hi, I think i've sent everyone in this thread a friend request, if i missed you, oops sorry, send me a request instead. I've lost 7.5 stone, I did get to 8 stone but 7 cheeky pounds have snuck back on during the six months I decided to stop logging on mfp, I've been back just over a week and am finding it hard to reign it all back in, some support would be lovely, need to lose another stone to have a healthy bmi for once in my life, sorry I am waffling on, from Cambridgeshire by the way x
  • Adelemlvc
    Adelemlvc Posts: 27 Member
    Hi I'm from Manchester, would love to think I could lose that much weight , well done :)
  • KetoPaul79
    KetoPaul79 Posts: 36 Member
    London
    Keto diet ✌️
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    London! Around 20 pounds to go!
  • tracysmill
    tracysmill Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am from Ayrshire, Scotland. I have went from 15st 13lbs to 12st 7lbs in 2 years. Been finding it hard due to ill health the past few months and not being able to exercise so a few lbs have started to creep back on over the past few weeks. Determined to get my mojo back and any help or tips would be greatly appreciated as still have 2 1/2st to lose. Feel free to add me
  • ramshackles
    ramshackles Posts: 85 Member
    Add me Lancashire
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Hi, from London
    Have lost 3st6lbs so far, feel free to add me.
  • Elizabeths_Bridal_Bootcamp
    Elizabeths_Bridal_Bootcamp Posts: 7 Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey Ladies,
    I'm Elizabeth, 28 from Glasgow. Im new to MFP & would love some friends from the UK. My goal is to lose 50 lbs for my wedding in September 2018. Xx