Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many times do you workout per day/week?

2»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    I run ~5K on a treadmill M/W/F and do 45 minutes of weight T/T. Saturday I plan a longer run outside. I have a 7.5 K and 10K runs pland in October and want to be ready for them (did 10K last Saturday). I hit the Y when it opens at 5:30, am done by 6:15 and showered and at work by 7. Sunday is for football/Nascar.

I'd run more outside but we've been covered in smoke for ~ a month so I'm better off inside for now.
  • kerryjane84
    kerryjane84 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I've started doing pop pilates for around half an hour every day and I have to say after a month and a half I'm really noticing a difference! I had 0 fitness or stamina and It's been amazing for building strength and toning up! Helps that I actually enjoy it! :) xx
  • sheepingly
    sheepingly Posts: 237 Member

tasha12004 wrote: »
    Well, I'm not coming from a sedentary level. I usually go to the gym 3 times a week but hit a huge plateau. I am eating around 1200 calories-1400 a day and I usually burn 300-500 calories per workout(30 mins-hour). I started doing 2 times a week simply because I like to get that hard cardio burn in right before I wind down for the night. I'm just hoping that it does help. A lot of trainers/ people have told me I need to have a rest day or 2 in but when I stop one day I feel like I don't want to go back the next. It's really been a struggle to keep consistency in my routine/diet. I have already lost 21 pounds I'm just looking to get to my next goal which is 9 pounds away. My ultimate goal is 19 pounds away.

If you are working out that much you definitely need to be eating more than you are.

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    every day, 7 days a week, 2 to 3 hours cardio., a day.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,971 Member
    Every day at least one time. A lot of days 2x if I can. Right now cardio because of all the energy it gives me.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    4-5 times a week....tops.

Are you eating 1200-1400 gross or net cals? IMHO, you're headed for a major crash and burn at the level of fuel you put in the tank vs. what you burn up. You're already mentioning that if you take a day off you don't want to go back.
  • govenderd1
    govenderd1 Posts: 30 Member
    The gym laundry from twice a day would kill me