Ugh. Fell harder than i thought.

Options
let me start with a bad excuse:my a/c is out, its 105, and i managed to fall out of bed and give myself a concussion. Thats good for why i havent worked out in a week. But the half gallon of ice cream, bag of marshmallows, chili con queso, and pizza i consumed in said week? Not so much. I havent gained an ounce or an inch that i cant fix, and im double workout prepped for tomorrow. Im just ashamed that i binged. My skin is dull and oily, my hair is greasy even though i just washed it, im broken out on my chin, and i just feel queasy. I cant wait to get this junk out of my system! Goodbye, cheese bloat and 4 pack, nice to see you again obliques and 6 pack! I wont send you away again!

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    We all have weeks like that, and I think it just helps to remind us how much better we feel when we eat healthy and exercise regularly. Use it as motivation :-)
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, but I really want to thank you for posting this. Pizza is what I keep dreaming about, but I'm pretty sure it would feel really icky to eat right about now. Your story just helped affirm that for me. Hang in there!
  • tootsieanne
    tootsieanne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting... i had a bad week as well. a couple CANS of frosting, 2.5 containers of ice cream (not lying), lots of pizza, bostons loaded nachos, cake ugh... my stomach hurts and i havent had heartburn like this since i was 30 lbs heavier. the only good part is that ive kept up working out... tomorrow begins a healthier week for us. stay strong!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    My skin is dull and oily, my hair is greasy even though i just washed it, im broken out on my chin, and i just feel queasy. I cant wait to get this junk out of my system! Goodbye, cheese bloat and 4 pack, nice to see you again obliques and 6 pack!

It's funny how looking back, you can realize that at one point, you used to eat that crap ALL the time, and that's what "normal" felt like. Hooray for lifestyle changes!!!