Looking for motivated friends that are possibly nurses with crazy hours!!

Options
Hey I am looking for some motivated people that work crazy hours but are still able to get in the exercise. I have 40 pounds to lose and I want to reach it with others. Add me if this sounds like you!!

Replies

• nwilliams4804
    nwilliams4804 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello StartEveryDayNew! I am. It a nurse, however I do have crazy work hours. I have a little stress weight I have sadly collected this summer and I'm ready to bust into fall with a confidence! I'm going to add you! Good luck with you journey and I hope to be able to see your progress!
  • kellig1979
    kellig1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Rn on disability, not able to share the crazy hours.. still a night owl.. please add me, new and not sure how..
  • fabulous1690
    fabulous1690 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a adult surgical nurse and yes I do work mad hours. 12 and half hour shifts which bounce from days to nights or straight from nights to days. So I get the crazy hours. I've just joined yesterday and would like to add you as I have only myself to depend on for motivation. Perhaps we can motivate each other?
  • izziegm
    izziegm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also am in nursing and work 12.5 hour shifts days/nights! Would love to help you x
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I work in health care but not a nurse. I used to work night shift 12 hours so I know the struggle. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Mschmitt1119
    Mschmitt1119 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a vet tech, work 30-40 hours a week and am a full time student working on getting into vet school. Feel free to add me