KING SIZE CANDY

Options
Had french toast for breakfast, pizza for dinner, and just ate 2 king size candy bars. Can not seem to get my s*%t together. Was 14 pounds lighter at this time last year. None of my clothes fit properly (or comfortably) anymore. Can not seem to get motivated again!

Replies

• promiseskept
    Options
    Girl friend, lets not even discuss weight, lets discuss health. What do you want to teach your child. Why is it okay to treat yourself with food that is non nutritional and down right dangerous to your health. Take it from a diebetic.
  • earthnut
    earthnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! Just start fresh tomorrow.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry..... i feel your pain...in the same boat except im not enjoying the candy pizza ect....and still not lossing weight....just keep at it....good luck:flowerforyou:
  • MisScorpio
    Options
    I agree...reading that list then 2 king size candy bars...omg... i hope you find some will power. good luck
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    When I feel like that I focus on being aware of my body...today, I had a club sandwich and fries for lunch and a burger for dinner. I also made cupcakes for a friend's birthday so I've been licking spoons, etc. all day. But now my mouth feels sticky and sore from sugar and I'm sleepy and sluggish from all the fat, even though I'm supposed to go out all night for his party. I planned exercise into my day to account for all the calories, but the net effect is still that I feel gross...so I'll try to use this feeling as inspiration to be better tomorrow.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Godamn I want a SNICKERS now!
  • kimberly130
    Options
    I love my candy too, im a sugar addict, but i found if i buy the small snack size and freeze them its lasts longer. You just have to watch you dont eat the entire bag! lol. The hardest thing for me was getting rid of the sugar (candy bars) but once you get over the hill you realize how gross you really feel after eating one. I like the special K with chocolate or chocolate milk. I also found that if i didnt eat enough fruits i craved sugar so i went for the candy bar. once you can get a routine of healthy foods all day you find you wont crave the crap!
    try to cut them in half than to every other day than 1x/wk than only when you reach goals for a treat!
  • cocobeenie
    Options
    The hardest part is to just get started. Put on some energizing music, CLEAN OUT YOUR CUPBOARDS, throw away any ads or coupons for unhealthy food, and collect some recipes for healthy meals you are interested in. Read articles on healthy eating and get inspired. If you know WHY you need to eat healthy and what destructive eating actually does to your body, I think it makes it easier. Do some thinking and figure out exactly WHY you eat the way you do. This is for you. You gotta live your life good and you can't do it by eating like that. You can make a change for the better just remember it's not supposed to be easy, but it WILL be worth it.
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    Think of it this way - is it cheaper to make better food choices or to go buy bigger pants?
  • tmoogs12
    Options
    just remember, its not about WHAT you eat. its about HOW MUCH of something you eat. a portion control thing :) say you like reeses, buy a king size reeses pack, and just eat one after dinner for dessert, or 1 for a snack. just tiny indulgences :)
  • KayJayKing
    KayJayKing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Set a goal not related to weight. Make an exercise goal ("I will walk 30 minutes on Mon, Wed and Fri."). Make a 'Healthy choice' goal ("I will eat 2 fruits today." "I will drink 6 glasses of water today."). Success encourages success.

Your motivation will come back. You've done it before so you know you can do it!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    bad day? sometimes i feel like that too.

just start fresh tomorrow! and exercise your booty off for all the things you've put into it.
    and if you have no willpower DO NOT buy those things until you can eat them in moderation.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Godamn I want a SNICKERS now!

I have a Colossal protein bar waiting to be gobbled.