finished p90 - on to p90 master series!!

Options
stefraab
stefraab Posts: 402 Member
All done -
In the beginning I couldn't do 2 pushups on my knees. By the end I was doing sculpt 3-4 entirely regular pushups (2 sets of 20, a set of 21, and one final set - my max was 25 for that one).

I'm moving on to p90 master series now. Here are my pics!!

5lbsdownside-1.jpg

Replies

• crystalmichelle82
    Options
    holy moly, great job! :happy:
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :smile: You are inspiring!!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference.. great job! and all in just 90 days :noway: You look great, keep it up!!:wink:
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You are doing great!!
  • vanb0052
    vanb0052 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Congrats :)
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great work!
  • 4himalone
    Options
    Great job! I found Power 90 (the complete program w/ the cord thingies) at a garage sale for $5, not a clue as to what is was. I puchased it and I will try it soon! Is it really hard? You did great!
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go, GREAT progress! I just started my last month of p90 master and then I'm on to p90x >< Keep pushing play :)
  • stefraab
    Options
    Great job! I found Power 90 (the complete program w/ the cord thingies) at a garage sale for $5, not a clue as to what is was. I puchased it and I will try it soon! Is it really hard? You did great!

I didn't find it crazy hard, no. Within a week I found my body adjusted to the workout. I'm excited and nervous to start p90 masters cause I don't want to suck again. Lol
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the P90 scult along with turbo jam & you're right, it feels awesome to be able to do pushups! You look fab, congrats!
  • tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    Wow!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Great job chick!!!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    wow that is great!!
  • stefraab
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • 4himalone
    Options

I didn't find it crazy hard, no. Within a week I found my body adjusted to the workout. I'm excited and nervous to start p90 masters cause I don't want to suck again. Lol

You will not suck again....and even if you do, it is momentary!!!! You are a conqueror!!! You have another challenge and you are most definitely up to it!!!!!
    I am soooo proud of you!!!!!
  • 4himalone
    Options
    I'm doing the P90 scult along with turbo jam & you're right, it feels awesome to be able to do pushups! You look fab, congrats!

LOVE Turbo Jam...just did the cardio party for the first time yesterday.....I am one hurting unit!!! I love it tho! I shall persist!!!!!!!

I have the P90...I just want to do the Turbo Jam a bit more before I start it......
    You are doing great!
  • lauralhicks
    Options
    wow I might need to be on some P90X! lol u look great girlfriend!
  • JHRSr58
    JHRSr58 Posts: 14
    Options
    Another great P90X success story -- you should be so proud of yourself. It is hard work but so worth it!!!

Now you just need to keep it off for at least one year to change your "set point" -- easy to do if you stay with your P90X program a little longer. Keep it up girl. You'll be glad for the change it brings in you - in so many ways!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!