IM NEW!!

Options
I need to be able to do a bunch of pull up and push ups and be a hottie body on the beach so my bf can be like owww owww ( he already does <3)

and i wanna be healthy and stuff like that :):tongue:

Replies

• mydalia
    Options
    I need to be able to do a bunch of pull up and push ups and be a hottie body on the beach so my bf can be like owww owww ( he already does <3)

and i wanna be healthy and stuff like that :):tongue:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Welcome. That's so nice your bf already goes owww!! I betcha, there'll be more of that now that you're on MFP and taking good care of yourself.

Good luck. You'll really like MFP! I'm a newbie too. Joined jan.31. Quick, make your ticker!! Have fun, and see you ont he boards.:happy:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Welcome! I joined about 3 weeks ago. So far, I love it! So much to help you along here. It's cool that your bf already appreciates your body. My bf thinks I'm sexy...I appreciate his enthusiasm and support...it definitely makes me feel good about my choice to live a healthier life.

Good luck!!!
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    Love the enthusiasm! Good Luck!
  • satine
    Options
    Hello I joined today and have no idea how to work this site! Help
  • mydalia
    Options
    haah woo :) thanks !
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. You will absoultly love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so helpful, supportive and nice. I find that this site is a big motivational tool. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou: