Losing the Bebe Weight

Options
Hi!

I'm new to the site. I have an 8 month old daughter and I had great success losing the first big chunk of baby weight. But I'm about 15 lbs from pre-baby weight and, despite keeping track with WW Points Place, I....have.....stalled.......

This plateau has lasted 4 months (*&#!@!!argh), but I'm hoping that tracking my actual calories on MFP will give me a deeper picture of what's going on with my daily output/intake and allow me to begin losing again.

Swift losing to everyone!

Replies

• Jvas423
    Jvas423 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey!!! Im new to the group as well and we are in the same siituation..lol Except my daughter is almost 13 months old... Just wanted to wish you luck! and feel free to friend me if you'd like!:)
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids (ages 5 and 2) and never have been able to lose the last 10 lbs- hopefully this time around! Feel free to add me :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've done it three times now. Well almost. 10lbs left after my third and he's 13 months too.
  • rwolsen
    rwolsen Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in the same situation, only I'm struggling after my fourth. It just gets harder and harder for me. Maybe we can do this together!!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 lbs from my pre baby weight after nine months! It's been a tough road, but now, even though I'm 5 lbs away, I'm definitely in better shape that pre-pregnancy. It's been a lot of work, and I'm not done, but I feel great! Feel free to add me :)
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Good luck...and same boat as well except my daughter is 14 months and my son is 10 :laugh: feel free to add me if you'd like!