What should my goal weight be????

Options
I know I have set it for 60 kg's but am now thinking that it could maybe be set a bit lower, inbetween 50 and 55 kilos. What do you think??

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    how tall are you?
  • vulrich93
    Options
    60 kg is a good starting goal weight. As you inch closer and closer to it, you'll decide if you want to lower it or not. Don't worry about it now :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry I am 166cm
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Either are healthy weights so go for whatever you feel comfortable with.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just took a wild guess to the higher side and figure when I get closer, like within 5 lbs I will decide then.
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    your goal will depend on your height as well as your bone structure and frame. Since you are young (and therefore haven't been overweight as long as some of us older folk), I'd set it at the mid-range of healthy BMI and adjust as you get closer.
  • clubworld
    Options
    I think 60 as a start point is good. You can always update it once you hit it!
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I think you should see how you feel. I was once down at what the doctors and media said was my perfect weight, but I found that I was tired all the time as I obviously didn't weigh the healthy weight for me. I gained some weight and found that I felt much better and wasn't exhausted all the time.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    i am 158cm and my lowest weight without being underweight is around 46kg i am 48.9kg now. i think around 52kg maybe . i dunno im no expert (: