New...ish?

Options
I created this account a long time ago, but never really did anything with it- I'd be great at putting in every detail of every day, and then one day I'd forget and those forgotten days would turn into forgotten weeks. I'm posting here, hoping to use it as more motivation to continue watching myself progress on my weight loss plan.

So far using this website/app, I've lost about 6lbs and I'm doing my best to keep it off. My intent is to lose about 80 lbs total and keep it off long-term. Please feel free to offer any pointers that you have! Thank you very much! <3

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm newish too. I used it before and was successful, but then I dropped off. I can tell you from my experience that the forums were a HUGE motivator. Sounds like you're doing great!
  • Aplant77
    Aplant77 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing - set it up about 18 months ago and then did nothing with it. I wish I had...now I have even more weight to lose! I started back up about 3 weeks ago and it has been awesome. It gives me accountability and forces me to cut back on the crap I eat! Now to stay motivated to keep it up. Feel free to friend me if you want to be my partner in staying on track!
  • Subrisii
    Subrisii Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm (kinda) glad to hear that I'm not the only one to fall off the wagon, and I really appreciate the praise! I'm hoping all this work pays off!

@Aplant77 I'd be happy to add you to keep track with you!
  • 123Miche
    123Miche Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I dropped a bit of weight a year ago, I gained about 10lbs back and am hoping to get back to my original goal weight.
  • Subrisii
    Subrisii Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I would love to be able to go back to Mexico, it's so beautiful down there! Good luck!
    May I ask how much you're trying to lose?