Hi there -- again. :)

Options
Hi all! I used to be a relatively active member of MFP. But then I got busy, and decided that I was spending too much time on the forums. And then I decided that I was spending too much time logging my food. So I stopped all of that, and it went all right for a while. Then I fell back into my old habits of stress eating and I stopped exercising. Then my mom died and I made an evening drink or two a part of my routine. All of that brings me back up to the weight I was at when I joined the first time.

So anyway, here I am, back again, because I know this works. I've been kind of logging my food sporadically for a couple of months, but I need to jump in with both feet and really do it. :)

Replies

• RuaidhriC
    RuaidhriC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your Mom *hugs*. Welcome back to MFP. Hope you get back on-track!
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • ashleyconleche
    ashleyconleche Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss! But I think you made a great decision to come back. Best of luck on your journey!
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • barbaralummus
    barbaralummus Posts: 7 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. I pretty much crashed and burned when my mother died. That said, welcome back. This does work, and you can make it work for you. :smile:
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. I pretty much crashed and burned when my mother died. That said, welcome back. This does work, and you can make it work for you. :smile:

I'm sorry for your loss as well. I crashed pretty hard too. But it's been about a year and a half and I'm feeling like a halfway normal person again most of the time.