Weight Loss shakes

Options
Hi, I was wondering what the best weight loss shakes are that are sold in stores? Thanks!

Replies

• HonniLove
    HonniLove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love the Slim-Fast. an oldie but a goodie
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm not particularly a fan of the ones sold in stores, as often, they are loaded with artificial sweeteners, synthetics and a bunch of garbage. There are a few that are legit...but definitely do your research.
  • najaas
    najaas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    okay, thanks. I will look into that
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Any help in letting us know what those ones are choose2befit?
  • sunnylv
    sunnylv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I find that adding soy protein or whey protein shakes to my diet boost my protein levels and help me to feel fuller longer. This curbs unhealthy snacking. I make smoothies for breakfast out of the powder (1 scoop per shake) and add bananas or other fruits. Soy protein is vegetarian. Whey protein is made from milk. Google soy protein or whey protein and see what you find.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    As much as I respect the fans' opinions of these shakes but the fact is that no shakes nor supplements can replace the nutrients and the satisfaction that whole foods has to offer. Those shakes are only good for post-workout needs as we do need to take a good dose of protein immediately after exercise or as a supplement with meals but to have it as a meal replacement isn't healthy at all.
  • sunnylv
    sunnylv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If weight loss shakes are not healthy, then how come herballife is doing so well? Google herballife.

I am not a customer but I wonder how they can help so many people get in control of their weight?

They sell protein powder as healthy meal replacements. Yes, I think you can get better nutrition from real foods but a single meal replacement a day can't hurt! Just make sure your other meals are good nutrition.