Looking for motivational friends!!

Options
Hey guys...I'm looking for people that active and supportive...I'm on here several times a day and post often...I've been logging for 250+ days now and and in that time I've went from 279 down to 193lbs...I've improved my health and I'm feeling fantastic...if your looking to add to your friends list ...add me!

Replies

• YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Always up for supportive and active friends. Request sent.
  • randallphamily5
    Options
    Hey girl. GREAT JOB!!
    I've only been logging for about a week now. But have been doing a lot of research, watching what I eat, drinking tuns of water and stopped drinking soda altogether for a month now... and I could really use the motivation as well
  • dlunsford78
    dlunsford78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • rdix333
    rdix333 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    U can add me, if u want
  • maiziev
    maiziev Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like
  • Joe_Cool_Part_Deux
    Options
    Request sent ! Support & Encouragement is how you make it here :-)
  • dlunsford78
    dlunsford78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I don't post too often on my feed, but I am very active on mfp. I log all my food and answer all messages swiftly. I've lost a ton of weight and kept it off. If you looking for people for support and motivation you can feel free to add me and utilize me if you have any questions that you think I might be able to answer.

Good luck
  • Bri_gets_fit1990
    Options
    Looking for new friends; I am new to actively using this ap so I will try and add you not sure if I know how yet haha
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me
  • AllegraAlyce
    AllegraAlyce Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm just recently back, and could use some motivational friends as well! Add me. :blush:
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me