Hi everyone

Options
Hi, I'm a 36 yr old mom of 1 boy! I was always skinny until I had him via cesearn section, later I quit smoking and gained 75 lbs between both! I had sleep apnea but it has since got worse! Also have clogged arteries and a fatty liver!! I try to love life and just wish I could lose weight the healthy way! Looking for support and feedback, thanks so much!

Replies

• susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    You can totally lose the weight in a healthy way here! Make sure you read the labels of what you eat and weigh your food, and log it in. Planning your meals ahead of time helps. You have to eat at a calorie deficit, the website or app will give you advice on that.
    You can also try to workout here and there, but in your situation food is the most important part for now. If you're just starting you don't want to take in too much at once anyway :)
  • GrahamSS
    GrahamSS Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi there,
    Saw your message from a few days ago. Have you started getting fit yet? Use the app to plan your meals, I find it great. I am on and off MFP for lots of reasons but whenever I put on a bit of weight I am back and it goes so quickly. I plan what to eat, I have just made lunch for tomorrow and Wednesday to take to work and know exactly what I will eat for breakfast and a morning and afternoon snack. Dinner out tomorrow so I will just choose something small or light.

It is super easy with planning, I popped to the gym today for an hour but offset that by eating an extra 200 calories as I don't want to loose weight too quick 750 grams a week works for me.

If you go to the gym or exercise then measure yourself too, you will find you get smaller even quicker as muscles are smaller than fat for the same weight.

Stick with it 75lbs will be gone in 45 weeks, better than that in 5 people will notice, 10 you will see a great difference, 20 you will be amazed, 30 you are almost there.

Best wishes

Graham
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will support + me