Would like friends to keep me on track

Options
Hi!
My name is Elaine and I am hoping to find a friend or two who will help me stay on track with exercise. I have exercised off and on for many years but have never been able to actually stick with it. I recently hired a health coach and though this has helped me, I am still struggling with motivation. I get up a head of steam for a few days and then allow something to get in the way! Is there anyone who might work with me on this?? Someone who may be willing to send me a text to keep me on track?? I would like to be a member of the 50+ group, but have not yet found out how to reply to a message here. (I am somewhat technically challenged! ) ;) Thank you for your help!! :)

Replies

• hunkofmexican
    hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ahoy Mate,

i can try to remind you.

send me a friend request and i'll do my best to help you along while i do the same.
    if your near the 50's club , then there a legitimate reason for being forgetful .... lol :p
    My nick name is Hunk of Mexican , butt right now you can call me CHUNK ! ...

currently i go to amusement parks to get in a heavy workout and then during the other days ,
    try as hard as i can to do what i can to keep the fire burning...
  • sybil6333
    sybil6333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haha! I like a person with a sense of humor! ;) How do I send a friend request? I am afraid that I am not navigating this site very well. It must be that over 50 thing again... ;)
  • JRD09
    JRD09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eye eye me mate
  • Glamaw2017
    Glamaw2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am over 50 technically challenged as well.
    Let's motivate each other.
    Now, let me see how to friend folks here?
    Back soon lol