What is/was for supper???? 2-12-08

Options
I haven't eaten yet and not yet sure what I am having. Just got done feeding calves and now have to run a couple of kiddos to wrestling practice. I will let you know when I have eaten.

Please post what you have had or are having.:smile:

Replies

• abetterme
    Options
    I haven't eaten yet and not yet sure what I am having. Just got done feeding calves and now have to run a couple of kiddos to wrestling practice. I will let you know when I have eaten.

Please post what you have had or are having.:smile:
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    Well, I had a salad... but my idea of a salad consists of lettuce, chicken, and a little mozarella cheese. I am really picky, so everything i eat is so plain. That's the problem I am running into right now. I like so little food that I'm getting sick of my meals. Help!

Hope your meal goes better than mine! :grumble:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Shrimptastic Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo:bigsmile:
    Used whole wheat spaghetti instead.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3813-shrimptastic-fettuccine-hungry-girlfredo

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    roasted chicken drumsticks w/roasted veggies (potatoes, onions, carrots) -- seasoned with garlic, a little olive oil and Italian herb seasoning

homemade, unsweetened applesauce (haven't served purchased applesauce in YEARS!....always a huge supply in my freezer)

steamed broccoli and cauliflower

:bigsmile:
  • moosemama3
    Options
    broiled pork chops, white rice and green beans with maybe a 1/2 cup of ice cream.

I am new here just found this place yesterday and I love it so far.
  • its time for change
    Options
    I just had two cups of baby spinach with grilled chicken breast, black beans, sour cream, and hot sauce. It was actually quite good!! =)
  • nicole0177
    Options
    I had turkey sandwich on wheat and low fat chicken noodle soup by progresso:wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Gonna have a baked tater with 1/2 Tbsp margarine, 4 oz cod fillet, and a fat free Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt.
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Leftovers....roast (yes, I'll measure my 3 oz. portion :grumble: ) with potatoes (just a tad bit of butter) and green beans. This is one of my comfort meals and I've specifically adjusted my calories today so that I could enjoy every bite of this meal :wink:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I had a wheat HB roll with 1/4 cup of sloppy joe and burger mixed in. then i had a cup of fatfree/sugarfree choc pudding. Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Grilled hamburger patty, green beans, & wild rice.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Brown rice with mushrooms and corn and grilled zucchini. yum.
  • brittgan
    brittgan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had a salad. Not my usual thing. I try and keep my big meal with the family so I can enjoy it but tonight we were all running around with our "lives" so I may settle for a bit of ice cream and some honey in my tea later.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Soup and Sandwich: Italian Split Pea Soup (no ham though) and 4oz chicken breast w/ citrus marinade on a piece of whole grain bread w/ delicious sandwich fixins!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had tuna and crab salad on low carb tortilla with edamame beans on the side. I still want something else though. Guess I'll figure out after I total in my daily values. I love seeing what everyone else eats. Gives me great ideas.
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    salmon
    peas
    whole grain rice
  • jcummings69
    Options
    I had steak, a roasted potato, and two cups mixed veggies. YUM!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast
    Asparagus
    Salad
    Milk
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hubby did the cooking for me so we had pot roast 4oz 1 potato, 1 c carrots.:smile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    4 c spring mix
    1.5 oz feta
    .2 c crasins

2 ww tortillas & 1 oz mozzarella - made into a quesadilla

1 oz very dark chocolate