NEWBIE..............................HELP!!!!!!! from Techni

Options
Good morning to all my fellow MFPers:flowerforyou: , well I say good morning but................... it is still snowing here in blighty and causing chaos: :explode: devil: .

My question for the technical department is this :bigsmile: . Is it possible that when a NEWBIE sets up a profile on MFP for the site to automatically ::smooched: :laugh: give them links to ALL the information here that is essential for them to read please :cry: :flowerforyou: ? I am sure it would help tremendously towards alleviating the confusion :indifferent: for Newbies.
I was fortunate as my daughter-in-law .:smooched: e-mailed most of the links to me so that I could read them.
Pretty Please :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

What do you all think, would it not help?????????????????.

Replies

• Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Good morning to all my fellow MFPers:flowerforyou: , well I say good morning but................... it is still snowing here in blighty and causing chaos: :explode: devil: .

My question for the technical department is this :bigsmile: . Is it possible that when a NEWBIE sets up a profile on MFP for the site to automatically ::smooched: :laugh: give them links to ALL the information here that is essential for them to read please :cry: :flowerforyou: ? I am sure it would help tremendously towards alleviating the confusion :indifferent: for Newbies.
    I was fortunate as my daughter-in-law .:smooched: e-mailed most of the links to me so that I could read them.
    Pretty Please :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

What do you all think, would it not help?????????????????.
  • lucmclaren381
    Options
    :smile: Good morning!!! The snow is still coming down thick and fast in Luton!! My daughter been at school once this week and i here its sticking around untill monday or tuesday!!!!! She loves it though as does my little one!! I love to look at it out of my window but not such a great fan when it gets slushy and slippery!!!!

I think thats a great idea!! Theres so many questions i have asked and they've all been asked 101 times before!!!!! Enjoy another snow day!!!!!!!

Enjoy another snow day!!!!!!!:grumble: :wink:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    there are some sticky posts in the general section. Click on the Community tab, then message boards, then click the General Diet and Weight loss Help. the first couple of posts have a little mouse trap on the left, that means they are sticky and never leave the top, click on those and they all lead to a link that MFP as a group, in general has deemed worth reading.

Best luck to you.

-Banks