Any females got around 20lbs to lose? x

Options
hey ladies,
ive been on here a while but ive been in a slump for a few weeks and im looking for some friends for motivation on here. im roughly about 160lbs and wud like to be 140lbs im 25 from essex in the uk. anyone with similar goals would be great.:)
i look forward to speaking to u :)
jade xx

Replies

• mdesider
    mdesider Posts: 28
    Options
    i am 160 trying to be 133. we are some similar, so i will love support too. i had been gone from MFP since 06/10/11 so i need lots of support
  • lochearn
    lochearn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 154 and want to be about 135 but realistically I think 140 is as far as I will get - fingers crossed.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I had 20lb odd to lose, still got another 10lb to go. I'm 31 and from Croydon.
  • jade_85
    jade_85 Posts: 96
    Options
    well done on ur 10 lbs loss xx
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jade. It's getting harder but I will not be beaten!!
  • xXxbig_hazel_eyesxXx
    Options
    Hi Jade,

I'm Katie.

I am looking to lose about 20lbs... maybe 25lbs. I live in Manchester, so from the UK too! (well originally from Ireland, but been here a long time).

I am only really starting MFP today so feel free to add me as a friend as I deffo need a kick up the bum!

Katie xx
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've already lost about 60, but I'm currently 150ish, wanting to get down below 130ish. I'm 22 YO from San Diego, CA. Y'all are more than welcome to add me!
  • aimeercole
    Options
    :smile: I am in the same boat. I just started last week. I am 164 (the same weight I was when I was pregant!) so I really have to do something. I used to be at 135 for YEARS! My goal is to at least get to 140. I only have two friends on here, so please feel free to add me! :smile:
    Aimee
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    YES!! I want to lose around 20!! I want to tone up and lose inches so if I just do that I"ll be a happy camper too!! Feel free to add me!!!!
  • joannestandhaven
    Options
    Hi I am from Leeds and would like to lose 28lbs!! aiming to lose it by christmas :smile:
  • AnAntInSpace
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose around 28 :) x