Looking for friends in the UK with public diaries

Options
Hello!
I love getting inspiration from others and offering encouragement and would like to make friends with similar people.
I'm based in the U.K. And my calorie goal is 1440 a day, I have just under 3 stone to loose.
Please feel free to add me if you feel we could help each other x

Replies

• R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    cool, i'll add you...I've just started again after a break and need to lose 2 odd stone and on a similar calorie goal :)
  • tomlewis1982
    tomlewis1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me my diary is open.
  • yvonc1978
    yvonc1978 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Got between 2 and 3 stone I want to lose, feel free to add me x
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am maintaining, possibly gaining a bit in the near future but feel free to add me. I am in the Uk and although I have slip ups I am quite well versed on nutrition.
  • RizlaWest
    RizlaWest Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm u.k also, my weight is up and down. I lose real quick, I gain real quick. Add me if you'd like.
  • mirnadababneh
    mirnadababneh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    cool, i'll add you...I've just started again after a break and need to lose 2 odd stone and on a similar calorie goal :)

Hi, I'm new on this app can you please tell me how to add smn??
  • DaveAddams
    DaveAddams Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm UK, from Surrey, open diary, highly motivated and motivational, feel free to add.
    Dave.
  • LadyTalty
    LadyTalty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Newly single and looking for new friends! Add away!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, open diary (2050 cals) My goal is 16lb loss. Feel free to add me
  • ruriko28
    ruriko28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 8 stone to lose and in the uk I've lost 11 pound so far and this is my 3rd week x
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I love getting inspiration from others and offering encouragement and would like to make friends with similar people.
    I'm based in the U.K. And my calorie goal is 1440 a day, I have just under 3 stone to loose.
    Please feel free to add me if you feel we could help each other x

Uk here, I'm dropping by to wish you all the best and very good luck. You can do this. Good luck
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am here for the long haul. Lost 32pounds using MFP before and loved the site. After quitting smoking and being diagnosed with Arthritis I am now struggling a bit with my weight again I am starting over to lose again. My diary is always open (not always good so be warned) so feel free to look. I am in the UK in Somerset.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and would love some friends so we can all motivate and help each other. Please feel free to add me
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK and share my diary with friends, as I'm not confident to go public. I have lots to lose and my motivation is high right now. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can feel free to add me, diary is open
  • Bright_Star42
    Bright_Star42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I am in the UK :-)
  • Joe_Cool_Part_Deux
    Options
    I log daily, my diary is open to my friends and I think the way to make it here is with supportive and encouraging friends... btw I'm in California but that shouldn't matter :-) ..FR Sent !!
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I'll add you
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    UK and open diary :)
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Uk here, diary open although I may not be the best example of what to eat as I am on a restricted diet as I have gallbladder problems but feel free to have a look and add me as a friend :)