Looking for Community and Support System

Options
Hello everyone! :)

My name is Heather. I have been on MFP a few times in the past, but never really participated in the community aspect. This time I am looking for a support system to help me lose the 70 lbs I have left.
I have had problems with binge eating and emotional eating for a long while now, and I'm battling my way back to a normal way of eating. I've been trying to learn what "hungry" even means again. It's a constant struggle but I'm getting there! :)

Feel free to add me if you're looking for some support and motivation!

Replies

• EleniRN95
    EleniRN95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a newbie here, too. We can support each other.
  • ashleyconleche
    ashleyconleche Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with binge eating, so I totally hear where you are coming from! I wish you the best of luck on your journey! :)
  • rofam2017
    rofam2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Added! I lost 54lb so far and my goal to lose 20lb more we can support each other...good luck with your journey!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Tracking your food is so helpful, you can do this!! All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Rosef72
    Rosef72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day..I have a full and happy life. I just can't fight my food addiction. Im 45 wanting to lose 65lbs. I am in need of emotional support from someone who knows what i am going through. Thanks
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Heather.
  • KatieBagioni
    KatieBagioni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! I'm also recently back on MFP and struggle with emotional eating/binge eating. I will add you for support!
  • abelalvarez63
    abelalvarez63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me AbelAlvarez63
  • juliamcmullen92
    juliamcmullen92 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 50lbs. Looking for friends as well!
  • Joe_Cool_Part_Deux
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.. I post daily, have an open diary for my friends. Provide Support & Encouragement as it's needed to make it here ! Your's in return would be Great !! You Can Do This :-)... Anyone else need a supportive friend, feel free to add me also.
  • TRXRocks
    TRXRocks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just found these message boards! Hope you are all reaching your fitness goals! I am a personal trainer in the Montgomery County, MD area. Anyone else from around here? My Fitness Pal has been a huge help to me!