Putting the binger to bed

Options
Hi, I'm Kayla.

Chances are, we may have bumped in to eachother on here before. I've had about 10 accounts but I've never been able to get my diet-lifestyle to stick.

I'm a 10 year binger whose looking to finally turn my life around and get rid of this binge eating disorder, for good. I'm looking for a strong support system through the hardest of days! Please add me, I want to give support to others as well!

Hope to see you all on my newsfeed!

Replies

• Velkisonamission
    Options
    I am on a roller coaster ride my self. I have also been binging for about 10 years myself. I have just recently joined MFP and I am in need of a support system my self. ADD ME if you want to share this journey when it gets rough.
  • weightl0ss_beast
    weightl0ss_beast Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hii there!
    I hope you are doing well for being Motivated & getting back to be Fit. My name is Rishi & I am from India, I know how difficult it is to get MOTIVATED but you have to find your motivation to become what you dream of. For me I found my motivation through YouTube Believe Me I never thought of it as a thing to get me leave that packet of candies & potato chips o:) that was 1 hell of a quest I won.
    I will appreciate if you want to be my friend & share your goals, stories or anything with me here in this community.