New to MFP

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I am 21 years old. I joined this site today hoping it will motivate me (and keep me motivated!) to lose some weight. My goal is to lose about 45lbs. I could use all the support and tips out there so feel free to add me. Thank you. =]

Replies

• cairney4698
    Options
    Jessica welcome to MFP. Sure joinging the site will help you on your journey. I have sent you an invite to add me. Look forward to experiencing the journey together. Good luck
  • diamantecherubs
    Options
    I too have joined and starting today....I have 44lbs to go!!!!!

Plan on eating healthy and a few classes, aim to get a stone off before my boys go back to school 6th September.

GOOD LUCK :flowerforyou:
  • Janeway72
    Options
    Although I've been a member for ages, this is the first time I have been on the forums and I am definitely taking it seriously this time. I have about 100lb to lose. I'll send an invite to you Jessica and we can support each other :)
  • Jessicas_Old_Account
    Options
    Thank you everyone =]. It's nice knowing I am not alone on this journey.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to the greatest site around. I joined a while back and am so glad that I did. It will keep you in order. I find myself looking at how many calories something has before I even attempt to eat it. Before fitness pal I just ate what I wanted to. Good luck on your endeavors I am sure you will do well. Feel free to friend me if you would like. It does help when you have positive support.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is fantastic, and is really helping me lose the extra weight! I sent you a friend request so we can hopefully help each other on this journey! :)
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to the greatest site around. I joined a while back and am so glad that I did. It will keep you in order. I find myself looking at how many calories something has before I even attempt to eat it. Before fitness pal I just ate what I wanted to. Good luck on your endeavors I am sure you will do well. Feel free to friend me if you would like. It does help when you have positive support.
    So did I. Now I pull up my daily food journal and see what I have left and what each item is and if it is too much I skip it OR I exercise more to be able to eat it.

Welcome to the board Jessica, people here are great and very encouraging. Good Luck and if you want me as a friend just add me.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just found this site in July and am amazed how many positive, supportive people I have met already. Feel free to friend me. I can always use more support and camaraderie. Best of luck to you.
    Troy
    Yukon, Oklahoma