I'm also 5 4

Options
My sw was 205 I now weigh 173 also with a goal of 140. I was 140 about 11 years ago when I got out of basic training for the army. I eat about 1300 a day and work out 5 days a week. I am in love with kick boxing workouts. My favorite is Christa Dipalo on youtube by pop sugar fitness. I have noticed a lot of tone in my arme and legs. I also lift weights. I used to do pure cardio which didn't do much but combined with weights it makes a huge difference.

Replies

• Annabelx1985
    Annabelx1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss x
  • anekaspencer5
    anekaspencer5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Its very inspiring. I have about 100 pounds I'd like to loose overall but working on gaining new life style habits that will lead to sustained success. I'm currently 241. My highest weight was 262. I am thankful for the weights this far but definitely want to change my habitsdo that I won't gain it back as I've done in the past.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!