VEGANS OF MFP ☯️

Options
Hey Names Lilli!

I noticed there wasn't a special vegan community that was vocal on mfp so let's start one here ;D
Let's be friends and share great veg recipes and lifestyle motivation!

Cheers and can't wait to meet you all

Replies

• Awilma
    Awilma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Awill!
    Fellow vegan also looking for vegan community on MFP!
  • MrsW292
    MrsW292 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm glad to see this group on here. Looking forward to getting some great advice and recipes.
  • twinkles4
    twinkles4 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi There :smiley: I'm a member of Happy Herbivores but they're not super active which sucks. I'd love to swap recipes and new meal ideas.
  • enjoylife_jackson
    Options
    Hello all I am not a vegan I'm a vegetarian but I want to learn about veganism so if someone can spare the time and teach me greatly appreciate it and also let's become friends
  • ThatFreakinNinja
    ThatFreakinNinja Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here. But my diet consists of 90% if not more vegan foods. :) feel free to add me
  • Bubba2017Fit
    Bubba2017Fit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in, new to being a vegan so I could use more recipes and tips
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm a flexible plant-based person, 90% vegan but building in the flexibility so I don't go back to full-blown carnivory like I did last time I went veg. Would love to hear from long-time vegans as well as new vegans!

P.S. this group exists but has zero discussions: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/121945-fit-vegans
  • fallenangel626
    fallenangel626 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just popping in and saying hi :)
    Been vegan two years and absolutely enjoy my new lifestyle!
  • calraebane
    calraebane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Callie and I have been a vegetarian for about 2 months and have recently been eating mostly vegan. I would love to share recipes and discuss veganism with you all.
  • hlmiree
    hlmiree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lee and I have been a vegan for a month. I would love to share receipes and l need all the help I can get.
  • jtiffany87
    jtiffany87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee. I’m Plant based and who love a pal!
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm dana! Been a vegan on and off but mostly on for 3 1/2 years. Add me! I love having vegan motivation and food ideas
  • jpstreets
    jpstreets Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! My name is Jonathan and I’ve been a serious vegan since last July after watching what the health .. it definitely changed my life forever and lifted a veil of lies for the truth of health . Now it’s time to start amping up my fitness after losing 32 pounds from just changing my lifestyle . I’d like to make some friends and get super into fitness
  • EzequielReyes
    EzequielReyes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I still haven't watched what the health...