Pottermore--how many MFP users got in???? Let's hear it!

Options
kappyblu
kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
Brilliant! I got in! Got my confirmation email but the welcome email will take a few weeks they said. But I'll get to enter Pottermore early. Woohoo!!! :bigsmile: :tongue: :drinker:

Who else has gotten in or has tried to get in?

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Didin't know you could do that till I saw this post. I missed the deadline for today but Im definetly going to try tomorrow!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'd not heard of Pottermore but I just looked it up and it sure looks fun. Congrats and enjoy!
  • rainbowdarling
    rainbowdarling Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got in this morning! Got my husband in, too. Woot!
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I only just got back from holiday so going to try tomorrow, almost all of my friends were successful though! Fingers crossed I'll get in early!
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I got to register yesterday and my username is BloodPurple149 so does that mean that I am in or what?
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    No matter when I log on, registration is closed. I registered when they first let people register a few months ago, but I guess that meant nothing.

What is the secret?
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    I totally forgot that was yesterday!!! AGGRRRRR!!! I just looked and it is closed.
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    Here is a website that gives you information on Pottermore.

http://insider.pottermore.com/
    Can you give me a hint as to when the next Pottermore clue will be released?
    We know that many of you waited through the night for the first two clues to be posted on Pottermore.com. Although we can't tell you exactly when the clues will be released - they will all be posted at different times - we can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Clue 3) will be posted some time between 9.00am and 1.00pm BST.

Which means , 4am-8am EST.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    I keep missing it because of work. Booo!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Bahhhhh! I want innnnnnn!
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    I FINALLY got in this morning. I am on the east coast in Florida, so when I got up, I logged on and just let the home page cycle until it gave me the question. Once you get the answer, then it'll instruct you to put the answer in a new web address (today it was www.pottermore.com/2100), you'll be directed to the Magic Quill. It's a page for the book company. To the right is a maroon box with the Magic Quill. Take your mouse and move it left to right over the quill to get it to levitate. Then it'll let you register and give you a username (you have no choice but to chose the 1 of the 5 they offer to you). It took about 1 1/2 hours to get my e-mail. You only have 48 hours to validate or it is no good. Once you validate, you're in. If you log in, it'll tell you that welcome e-mails will be coming out in a few weeks.

Good luck everyone! You can do like I did and google the answer -- true to form, it was already posted on several question machines (ask Yahoo, etc.) so if you don't know it, there are resources!
  • poorcopies
    Options
    My friend who is wonderful got me and my friend, in as we couldn't log on ourselves do it due to work.

I'M MAGICAL! Wooo!
  • bijouxdemon
    Options
    I got it today, finally! I passed out due to lack of good sleep the first 3 days.
  • wildst4r
    wildst4r Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I finally got in today. YAY! :)