What do you miss, that isn't accessible now?

Options
124»

Replies

• CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It's been 16 years ago today, since we lost them! :'(
    33116-9-11-We-Will-Never-Forget.jpg

I will always remember complaining to my friend that morning how bad the Giants played the night before.....a stupid conversation....he was a NYC fireman....that was the last conversation we ever had. He died that day, no goodbyes, no special words.....just gone. RIP to you my friend, and all those taken that day.....

I am very sorry concerning your loss (((((((((HUGS))))))))), however I view that conversation between you 2 very differently; I view it as you reasonably expecting to see him again & that wasn't stupid! Nothing else'd replace the sentiment, of living that day normally; with him! Otherwise if we live our lives within fear, of future unknowns; then we've never lived at all!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    16.jpg
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Planter's Cheese Curls. Not the puffs or balls they sell now. It was their version of Cheetos and they were soooooooo good.
  • incline83
    incline83 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I will always remember complaining to my friend that morning how bad the Giants played the night before.....a stupid conversation....he was a NYC fireman....that was the last conversation we ever had. He died that day, no goodbyes, no special words.....just gone. RIP to you my friend, and all those taken that day.....

That hit me right in the feels...I am sorry for your loss.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry :(
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

I am very sorry concerning your loss (((((((((HUGS))))))))), however I view that conversation between you 2 very differently; I view it as you reasonably expecting to see him again & that wasn't stupid! Nothing else'd replace the sentiment, of living that day normally; with him! Otherwise if we live our lives within fear, of future unknowns; then we've never lived at all!

LOVE THIS! stealing it as a quote. Lol. You are SO RIGHT!
  • CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    Options

LOVE THIS! stealing it as a quote. Lol. You are SO RIGHT!

Thank you, very much!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Brachs Peanut Clusters. I can't find them anywhere anymore :'( and when I do (which is rare) I buy all of them.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    AOL chat rooms.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    The pool down the street...closed for the season, but it's still in the 90s here and it's always something easy to do with the kids on weekends, especially if I'm flying solo...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Youth

Get an ice cream truck.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The message boards on IMDb. :'(
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options