Done! Need some support!

Options
fitmomforu
fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
edited September 2017 in Motivation and Support
I was once on this app and so secure with myself and loved the way I looked then I got in a dark spot in my life due to a life event. Now I'm over this and want a change again for the better me!
Anyone else had enough and need a partner in fitness?

Replies

• darlamiller
    darlamiller Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey you are welcome to add me I will encourage you all I can!!!
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I need a partner in fitness. I too have been on here a long time. I didn't go through a dark time but I got comfortable and let my health go. Anyone can Feel free to add me!!

• thewindblows123
    Options
    Well it appears I am not alone! Right there with you. Time to lift up, heal and get on with success! Let's do it!
  • EllaGmember
    EllaGmember Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me me! Pick me! I love motivation friends! :)
  • joannastanmfp
    joannastanmfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love motivating and being motivated! Pick me! :smiley: I recently am back on the weight loss and healthy path in my life. Was off in neverland for 2 years and gained some weight but now very motivated to be healthy and pain-free.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have good friends on MFP, but need some more friends that motivate and comment! It isn't easy, but it doesn't have to be without partners!! Good for you for being back!
  • RuaidhriC
    RuaidhriC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :) Feel free to add me, if you'd like. I check-in daily and keep tabs on all of my friends. :smile:
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Welcome back!
  • didee6
    didee6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friends, you all don't know what you've done for me this morning!!!! Just by chiming in and lending your support and encouragement, you've helped this ole gal who is struggling with life long weight issues. I've lost 24 pounds so far, but for the last year, I can't seem to budge!!! I 'just keep swimmin'". I too would love to offer support back atcha! Brand new to MFP so bear with me as I learn--loving it so far. Have an amazing day!