What's everyone's fave snacks?

Options
Hello! Just wondering what everyone's go-to snack is? My afternoon snack is an apple and a cheese stringer - because YUM.
What's everyone else's? I never switch mine up and was wondering looking at getting some other, portable ideas.

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Hummus, Wasa Light Rye, PB2, fresh berries, SunWarrior Illumin8 protein powder, SunWarrior Classic protein powder, many organic things..... :D!!
  • EllaGmember
    EllaGmember Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You don't call them snacks? Like afternoon tea? Before dinner? After lunch?
    There are some great options up there!
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Currently it is hummus with multigrain rice crackers, tomato, cucumber and lettuce. I am sure it will change though.
  • codystar
    codystar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My gf loves roasted seaweed and I find cottage cheese and mashed sweet potatoes (with only a small knob of butter) to be sooooo gewwwd and soooo healthy too
  • imskinnierthanyou
    Options
    Spinach is my guilty pleasure.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Fruit, Greek Yoghurt, Fibre One Brownies, Belvita breakfast biscuits, apple rice cakes, fruit, nut & seed mixes. I don't really snack a lot generally. I just space out my main evening meal into savoury and sweet sections.
  • KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Dried fruit and nut combinations, fruit in general, yogurt and granola, protein bars, peanut butter on toast or crackers if i have the calories, cakes and bisuits and chocolate again if i have the calories!!
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    String cheese. Devilled eggs (deconstructed if I don't have 'em already made). Greek yogurt & berries. A sugar-free ginger beer if I just want something sweet. Rice cakes (small ones) with butter. Pistachios.
  • Pamshebamm181
    Pamshebamm181 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Jerky.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Apple cinnamon rice cake with almond butter are my usual afternoon work break... when I am at the lake house or at home I like to cut up a good sharp cheddar block, some green grapes, pretzel thins and or almonds and hummus for grazing... B)
  • Lordsolrak
    Lordsolrak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt with Flax Seeds!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Think Thin low GI protein bars and Eggs.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I just discovered apple slices dipped in Oikos pumpkin pie Greek yogurt. LORD HAVE MERCY, is that the perfect early fall snack!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Cereal, because I'm perpetually 12 years old.
  • justnjoyable
    justnjoyable Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    For just an quick snack...frozen banana, 12 almonds! (Lol the less dishes the better!).
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese with fresh fruit (peaches mostly!) in the summer. Probably going to have to change that since fall is almost here. Apples and nut butter are usually my fall go-to snack, but switch it up and do cheese and dried fruit, or veggies and hummus. Basically I like to do some kind of produce and a healthy fat with some protein to give me energy for my workout after work.
  • Zeuggma
    Zeuggma Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Some combination of fresh fruit, nuts, and jerky (beef, chicken, turkey, whatever) for me.