Hormones getting the better of me!!

Options
Am i the only girl that likes to stuff her face once a month .. for around a week? Lol

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. Depends on the month though!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I would love to just eat and eat and eat all day every day. But I take care to not consistently eat too much because I also don't want to be fat again.
  • mckmanes
    mckmanes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have to be extra careful that week
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yup!
  • hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh man last week! Usually I am fine and full on the 1200 to 1300 calories (lots of meat and vegs) but last week I had every singe calorie I could and then most of my exercise calories (1800 +). I didn't gain but I didn't lose either. Feeling back to normal this week. thank goodness.
  • tjones0411
    tjones0411 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Some months are better than others and I'm able to get through without any extra willpower. This past month...I wanted to eat the paint off the walls! Glad that's over.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,919 Member
    Options
    I used to think that when I'm premenstrual I craved foods like ice cream and chocolate, would indulge, and would massively overeat, as I don't find these foods particularly filling.

Turned out it was just my general appetite that had increased, and if I eat more regular foods at maintenance level calories, I don't have cravings and binges.

I also increase my activity premenstrually, and that helps as well.