Looks for supportive friends !

Options
Hello I have been workout hard and eating very healthy but I'm having a had time with the scale. Getting very discouraged. Looking for supporting people to help along this journey!

Replies

• jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. We can encourage each other.
  • MagicMobkey
    MagicMobkey Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    New to this app and from scotland
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi all.. please feel free to add me . Always looking for more support
  • Lizzinc
    Lizzinc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • ThatFreakinNinja
    ThatFreakinNinja Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • fit_finesse92
    fit_finesse92 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • jodierodriguez83jr7122
    Options
    Hello. I am a military Soldier that used this app in the past. I was 325 pounds and this have helped me a lot. Now with a 145 pounds less I just want you to be motivated, focus on your goals and never quit.
  • ktabaka3
    ktabaka3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just started doing a low carb diet.
  • DonnaHazel
    DonnaHazel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • SpirituallyBlonde
    Options
    I've just downloaded this app to help me lose weight and get/stay healthy.
    Feel free to add me - i need some people.
  • brigitshawn528
    brigitshawn528 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I feel the same and am staying on track but need inspiration!
  • Nhoff70
    Nhoff70 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just signed up today and need a lot of support too. This journey has taken years. I was once very heavy but recently decided I needed to lose another 40lbs. Long road ahead!! Ugh!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Subrisii
    Subrisii Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I totally understand the discouragement, but a friend of mine once told me something that I felt made a lot of sense, and it might to you, too. "It didn't take a week to put on all that weight, so it won't take a week for it to go away."

After the first 10-20 lbs, it's much harder to lose weight, but that doesn't mean that your body isn't seeing differences. Muscle weighs much more than fat, so sometimes the difference is that you're losing fat and gaining muscle, which is great for you! Just keep on your track and you'll see your results in time!

Good luck, and feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • catnyxx
    catnyxx Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    joannasol2 wrote: »
    Hello I have been workout hard and eating very healthy but I'm having a had time with the scale. Getting very discouraged. Looking for supporting people to help along this journey!

@joannasol2 Don't focus on the scale. How do you feel, do your clothes fit better, do you feel healthier. The scale will move just don't obsess aabout it. Friend me if you like
  • Nussbary
    Nussbary Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat, if you are getting into heavier work outs then you should look at other options of measuring progress. I was very demotivated when I had a weigh in and only lost 2 pounds. After I did my body fat measurements I found out (calculated) I had actually lost 5 pounds fat and gained 3 pound muscle since my last weigh in. I was motivated again!
  • mytmunch3
    mytmunch3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay all. I'm interested in "adding" friends. Who can explain that process on here to me? Thanks for the help
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone feel free to add me. More motivation the better!