3 Months Progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• brittany33107
    Options
    Great job!! Oh and I think the new hair color makes you look even younger :)
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!

mountain-27-1.jpg
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing amazing! keep up the hard work!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well I can see the difference even if you can't! You look awesome! Way to go!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    you look great keep it up
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! You look awesome!
  • bogdanis
    bogdanis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be proud of yourself!
  • paschtat85
    Options
    You look great!!! Can really tell in the face and arms too...and I love the highlights in your hair - makes your eyes stand out more too...Pat yourself on the back!!!
  • Gingeroot70
    Gingeroot70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pics up! You look great!! And losing that much in that amount of time is giving me hope that I can do it too!!
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in your face and middle area especially! Keep up the great work! (Also, I LOVE your hair in that second picture.)
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I can clearly see a difference myself :flowerforyou: I love you hair too. You look a lot healthier in the face too. Not in a mean way but your eyes were a bit baggy/sunken in the first pic and in the second you look alot better :smile:
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I can totally see it in your arms and did I read it correct that you are 40? I thought you were in your 20's girl! WTG
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Oh forsure there is a difference! Kudos to you ~ you're looking GREAT! Wishing you much success as you continue your journey!
  • grandmasusan
    Options
    wow, you look great - totally can see the difference - you look awesome!! way to go!!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yes! I see it especially in your arms, abdomen and hips. Way to go!! Your hair looks fabulous too!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! Fabulous work! I can see the difference! Thanks for the motivation girlie! adn keep up the awesome work!
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! You look great!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow that's awesome for 3 months!! :)
  • gabrielleshannonhatt
    Options
    you can definitely see the difference :)

great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!