Need Motivational Friends

Options
Hi,

I'm looking for motivational friends.

i have absolutely no motivation to loose weight and that needs to change. i need to loose weight. i want to loose about 60 pounds or more.

so add me!

maybe we can motivate each other to loose the weight that we need to.

Replies

• Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I don't personally need to lose weight myself but well up for motivation and to kick my *kitten* into gear sometimes
    Add me if you want
  • darlenee15195
    darlenee15195 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm sure you're motivated, what you want is self discipline :) Which is easier to fall back on than will power. Just like KeepRunning... said above me! I'm happy to befriend you and we can help each other out!
  • Mikey_boy0918
    Mikey_boy0918 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey how are you? Please feel free to add me. I try to motivate all my friends every day
  • BlueAfternoon
    BlueAfternoon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey don't listen to that guy ^. He's wrong. You do need motivation. It might include commitment, dedication etc. but having other people help motivate you is a really powerful thing. I'll add you and we can support each other :)
  • appletospare
    appletospare Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think determination, commitment and motivation pretty much go hand in hand. So set some goals, and try to work towards it. For me it's getting back to running.
  • lolliebradshaw82
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I need some motivation sometimes and we can motivate each other
  • Dcorrick
    Dcorrick Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For me, it took doing it long enough to make it all habits. So now the question is "why am I NOT getting up to run on Tuesday morning....?" MFP gets easier after a couple of months, and becomes a habit. Same with the exercises. Just make sure you're trying to have fun and make it something you can sustain for years. For me, 10% of my weight fell off almost immediately. When it came time to be more aggressive, the habits were ingrained, so I turned 20 mins of walking into 20 mins of running. I work better with small main meals, and a few sensible snacks, so now a 1030 snack is part of the routine, and it's easier to say no to the doughnut in the breakroom.

Good luck; you can do this!
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can support each other until we meet our goal. :)
  • BunnyDish
    BunnyDish Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm just starting out and could use some daily accountability