where them chatty cathys at...

Options
I am a broken record with my damn weightless journey. This is my 4th attempt at losing the weight. During my last attempt (which I definitely thought would have been the last), I lost 30 pounds, but sadly I have gained it all back and now have a long way to go again.

I deactivated my Facebook this morning to better focus my efforts on these goals and will be using this site, along with my instagram, to track my progress and stay motivated. This site has been an amazing support system throughout my different journeys to lose weight.

I AM LOOKING for them chatty cathys.... the ones who frequently comment and post "journal/status" entries, like myself. So feel free to add me ! =]

Replies

• Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hello friend
  • Mads7878
    Mads7878 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like im always chatting. I tried 3 times calorie counting finally nailing this time. Not going back. Actually excited clothes getying a bit big now lol. New jeans now anyway see u on the other side mads
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello hello!
  • KayTay612
    KayTay612 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join an active support group. I've got one good friend joining on this journey but the more the merrier!
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me too! I'm on the same boat looking for the same results!
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    langel89 wrote: »
    I am a broken record with my damn weightless journey. This is my 4th attempt at losing the weight. During my last attempt (which I definitely thought would have been the last), I lost 30 pounds, but sadly I have gained it all back and now have a long way to go again.

I deactivated my Facebook this morning to better focus my efforts on these goals and will be using this site, along with my instagram, to track my progress and stay motivated. This site has been an amazing support system throughout my different journeys to lose weight.

I AM LOOKING for them chatty cathys.... the ones who frequently comment and post "journal/status" entries, like myself. So feel free to add me ! =]

That's me. I love interacting with my friends and posting pics of my meals etc so feel free to add me x
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :smile: I'm on here daily, log my food and exercise and try and comment on my friends posts as much as possible. I'll add you. :smile:
  • MrsR99
    MrsR99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Feel free to add me
  • FITitch40
    FITitch40 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends that are active on MFP! Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • ejwin
    ejwin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! Anyone feel free to add me
  • BootyfulBikerZX10r
    Options
    Chatty Cathy here, Ill be posting daily yay! Anyone add me
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    I post everyday including what I do day to day for working out. Feel free to join in.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/331789/tlfc-exercise-and-accountability-support/p1

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png