New to my fitness pal

Options
Looking to lose 20lb for Christmas any tips or advice wil do please to keep me motivated also trying to cut down the cigarettes xx

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me :)
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    We're all here to support and encourage you. You can do this! Feel free to add me
  • bcwarwick1222
    bcwarwick1222 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely same here New and need that motivation and determination again in my life! Feel free to Add me as friends to those who can be there in that category!
  • BekahAngel05
    BekahAngel05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    3 years smoke free.. if you wanna be pals .. add me
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I actually need to figure out some goals. Right now it is just to be healthy and strong. I need to break that down to actions to get there.
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm happy to add anyone
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Tips:
    - Log your food consistently and honest. Weigh it, portion it, use the recipe builder weight loss is most of what goes in your mouth.

- Don't let the scale drive you crazy. Pick a day weigh in. Its best to have comparison pictures and measurements to have when the scale is not telling the whole truth. Or if you don't like the idea of picture, pick a piece of clothing that you can fit and track that progress.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Log everything that you put in your mouth. Feel free to add me as a friend