So excited !!!

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
Just wanted to let all of you know that I have lost a total of 10 inches off my entire body since I have started this journey which was the beginning of January officially,but I have been on the site since November of 08 .I went from a 44 in waist to 39 .Hips 52 to 48 inches. Neck 17 to 15 inches.I am so excited the scales haven't moved anymore but I know now that inches are more important and the scales will move some more I just have to keep it up.The inches are coming off so the scales will soon be moving again too.I am down 8 pounds so far.Went from 244 pounds to 235 so I am excited.I know more weight will come off I just have to be patient.Thanks for listening!!Everybody on this website are wonderful ,supportive people.THanks so much please continue to support me and keep me on track .

Replies

• awestfall
    Options
    Just wanted to let all of you know that I have lost a total of 10 inches off my entire body since I have started this journey which was the beginning of January officially,but I have been on the site since November of 08 .I went from a 44 in waist to 39 .Hips 52 to 48 inches. Neck 17 to 15 inches.I am so excited the scales haven't moved anymore but I know now that inches are more important and the scales will move some more I just have to keep it up.The inches are coming off so the scales will soon be moving again too.I am down 8 pounds so far.Went from 244 pounds to 235 so I am excited.I know more weight will come off I just have to be patient.Thanks for listening!!Everybody on this website are wonderful ,supportive people.THanks so much please continue to support me and keep me on track .
  • awestfall
    Options
    Also I am finally eating alot cleaner too.I am proud of myself for that too.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO! :smile:
    Congrats! You are doing AWESOME! :drinker: :drinker:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow ...congratulations...... Keep up the good work.... it is so nice those inches are coming down...:happy:
  • kstand
    kstand Posts: 15
    Options

Great Job Keep Up the GOOD W:happy: ork
  • alacio86
    Options
    Congratulations! what have you done that your inches went down so fast! that is what I am trying to do... get some inches off my waist, but i am having a hard time ; (
  • awestfall
    Options
    I do Leslie Sansone 5 day slim down but I do the entire video 6 days a week.I don't break it down to one mile a day its 5 miles a day 6 days a week.And I have to say its working because my clothes are fitting alot loser now.
  • alacio86
    Options
    Thank you! i will try it :)
  • alacio86
    Options
    Thank you! i will try it :)
  • rsmclaurin
    Options
    congrats!!!:glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!