Just another friend seeker

Options
Hey everyone! You can call me Squirmy, I'm looking for people who actively use and talk on MFP. I'm 35, but not ageist, we all have similar goals, right? Currently 255, and even though I haven't used the site in a while, this is 20 lbs lower than my highest weight. My biggest change has been drastically reducing meat and dairy intake and aiming toward an almost vegetarian diet. This has helped a lot, but I think I need to start monitoring calories again, and need a bit of motivation to exercise. I'd love to have the kind of people around who will encourage me and check on me if I haven't been around a while. I have telegram and would love to swap that too, maybe start a group on there. So hi!

Replies

• shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME
  • BarksatNothing
    BarksatNothing Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What's up, Squirmy? You can add me as well...
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm currently trail running a lot. Start racing again in a couple months :)
  • abelalvarez63
    abelalvarez63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Abel you can add me if you want
  • attitude90
    attitude90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Glad to see your giving it another go I need supporting friends too I have lost 93lbs upto yet and have more too loose add me if you wish
  • Subrisii
    Subrisii Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'd be happy to add you so we can help each other out.
    I'm currently trying to lose about 80 lbs, so I' be happy to go back and forth, trying to keep each other on track!