My son gave me the best compliment!

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
Last night I was in the living room and I heard my 22 year old son say "You're pants are so tiny!" I got up to go see what he was talking about and he was taking my jeans out of the dryer so he could use the dryer. He said, "You're pants are so tiny. They're so cute. They look like little tiny teenager pants." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's just the best compliment! :happy:

Replies

• mommared53
    Options
    Last night I was in the living room and I heard my 22 year old son say "You're pants are so tiny!" I got up to go see what he was talking about and he was taking my jeans out of the dryer so he could use the dryer. He said, "You're pants are so tiny. They're so cute. They look like little tiny teenager pants." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's just the best compliment! :happy:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Dontcha just love them.....sometimes they can really be a HUGE pain then they do stuff like that. Just makes you wanna squeeze them. :smile:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options

How nice! That's a good son... and observant! :flowerforyou:
  • mommyofone
    Options
    That was so sweet it makes you feel good when people notice that you lost weight my S/O says he can see that i lost weight in my face and so does the girls at the gym
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWWWWW that was sooooooooooooooo sweet. I just wanna hug him!!

You're a lucky momma!!!

Memaw
  • mommared53
    Options
    Yup, sometimes he really surprises me. He was even folding my jeans and laying them on the dryer instead of just tossing them on the dryer to get all wrinkled. :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    YEH!!! My husband took my jeans out of the dryer and threw them into my daughters basket. Those are mine...........he said NO really??? They are so small!!

I LOVE IT!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    awwwwww, that is so sweet. congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!