Looking for serious minded friends about getting healthy.

Options
Greetings,

Hi I'm back after a third time. This time I know I have the motivation and drive to see me through to the end as well as God's grace.

What changed my mind and made me get to this point. My Godfather was involved in a bad accident one month ago to this day. His accident has totally changed my perspectives on things. I realize that life is too short and too precious to go on the way I've been living the last few years. So I'm throwing out the cigarettes and am on the patch, want to get in better physical shape, lose weight, and get my spiritual life in order too.

I want to enjoy to the fullest every single day that God gives to me and my friends and family and my little Simba dog. And to do that, I want to do the best I can do to be healthy all across the boards.

I am looking for friends on this site who are like minded so that I can have a community to lean on during the hard times, and to be a source of encouragement to others. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Have a wonderful, peaceful, and blessed day.

God's blessings t o you.

--

LilTeensy037

Replies

• jlhflex
    jlhflex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! First step to anything is acknowledgment
  • LilTeensy037
    LilTeensy037 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just so sad that it took so long for me to come to this point and that a tragedy would force me to this point. But it's better than never!!!!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me